The 2017 Wine Tourism Conference will take place in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, California at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek. We have a special group rate of $185, which is excellent for this hotel in November, and you can reserve your room on the online reservation system.
Wine Bloggers Conference
The 10th annual Wine Bloggers Conference will take place at the same venue on November 9 – 12, immediately following the WMTC. The Wine Bloggers Conference is not just for bloggers. The content is appropriate for everyone and the connections you make with bloggers can be invaluable. Here are two ways you can participate in the Wine Bloggers Conference:
- Attend both the WMTC and WBC. Once you register for the WMTC, you will receive a discount code good for $100 off the non-blogger rate at the Wine Bloggers Conference.
- Sponsor the Wine Bloggers Conference. Sponsorships start at $500 for Live Wine Blogging (the premier event at the conference) or $2,000 to sponsor the Thursday opening Reception & Expo. So even if you can’t attend the entire WBC, you can stay through Thursday to pour your wines and present your information to all WBC attendees. For sponsorship information contact Reno Walsh at reno@ZephyrConferences.com.
Arrival and Departure
You have multiple options if you are flying in from outside the area and we suggest you check flights to the Sonoma County, San Francisco, San Jose, Oakland, and Sacramento airports. If you arrive at Sonoma County Airport, you can easily take a taxi or Uber to the hotel. If you fly into one of the other more major airports, you will need to rent a car (you won’t need it during the conference but it can be convenient for arrival and departure) or take a shuttle. Area shuttles include Airport Express, GO Airport Shuttle, and Super Shuttle.
For a sample of past agendas, speakers, and sponsors please see our page on Past Conferences.
The Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference is organized by Zephyr Conferences, the organizer of the:
- Beer Marketing & Tourism Conference
- Beer Bloggers & Writers Conference
- BeerNow Conference
- International Food Blogger Conference
- Wine Bloggers Conference
For information about our conferences, please email email@example.com. For media inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are in a region interested to host one of our conferences, please complete a Host Application.
Zephyr Conferences is part of Zephyr Adventures, which has been running active tours around the world for the last 18 years. Please visit our website for information on our active food, wine, and beer tours.
In addition to Zephyr’s active tours, its sister company Taste Vacationsruns wine, beer, food, and spirits tours that leave the physical activity at home. We invite you to join the Taste Vacations Affiliate Program to earn commissions of $300 and more per referral.