A Note from Martin Resorts and the 2014 WTC host hotel, the Paso Robles Inn
Explore San Luis Obispo County with Martin Resorts
As the host hotel for the 2014 Wine Tourism Conference, the Paso Robles Inn is delighted to welcome conference delegates to Paso Robles and California’s Central Coast. The Paso Robles Inn- a newly renovated historic hotel located in the heart of downtown Paso Robles is the perfect blend of relaxation, dining, hot springs, and beautiful historic event spaces. Located in Wine Enthusiast’s 2013 Wine Region of the Year, the Paso Robles Inn invites you to take time to explore Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo County.
Attending the Wine Tourism Conference provides the perfect opportunity to extend your stay and make your trip to Paso Robles a Central Coast vacation! Top destinations within the county include: Pismo Beach, Avila Beach and Paso Robles. Take a walk on the boardwalk or rent a four-wheel ATV and ride the dunes in Pismo Beach. Learn to surf or take a tour of an historic lighthouse in Avila Beach. Wine taste or visit a lavender farm in Paso Robles.
Martin Resorts, a collection of premier hotels on the Central Coast including the Paso Robles Inn, makes it easy to explore other areas of San Luis Obispo County by offering a special 15% discount at any Martin Resorts property for those delegates interested in extending their stay pre or post conference. Please visit: http://www.martinresorts.com/wineconference to make reservations.
With all the endless options of activities to do in the area, making your vacation itinerary can be overwhelming. From the best places to grab a bite to eat to the hiking trails that boast the prettiest views, Martin Resorts has created a guide that helps visitors navigate their way to the best the San Luis Obispo County has to offer. To download your own copy of the 101 Reasons to Exit Highway 101 guide please visit: http://media.martinresorts.com/d/martinresorts/media/Pdf/101_Document_2ndEdition_web_3.pdf.
If you are interested in extending your stay here are some of our favorite reasons to visit in the area that will make your getaway unforgettable.
- Reason #76: Hearst Castle
- Hearst Castle is one of the largest historic house museums in the U.S. Hearst Castle is a must-see on the Central Coast with its unique architecture and magnificent décor. HearstCastle.org
- Reason #10: Pismo Beach
- This beautiful, classic California beach is only a 40 minute drive from Paso Robles. Pismo Beach offers long white beaches for taking a pleasant stroll or for just enjoying the spectacular views of the sunset. ClassicCalifornia.com
- Reason #79: Central Coast Food Tours
- Enjoy insider access to some of the best cuisine the Central Coast has to offer with Central Coast Food Tours. Between food and beverage tastings, their enthusiastic guides share interesting facts and trivia about the city’s cultural, architectural and historical heritage. CentralCoastFoodTours.com
- Reason #100: Central Coast Outdoors
- Enjoy biking in wine country with Central Coast Outdoors. Choose from a half day or full day private bike tour in Paso Robles or Edna Valley complete with wine tasting and a gourmet picnic lunch. CentralCoastOutdoors.com
There is so much to do and explore within an hour of Paso Robles – we hope you take the time to extend your Wine Tourism Conference experience throughout the Central Coast!