Zephyr Adventures and MartinCalder Productions, in partnership with the Napa Valley Destination Council, are pleased to announce the first global wine tourism conference to ever be presented in North America. An anticipated 300 national and international delegates representing wine and travel businesses, meeting planners, educators and other stakeholders in the wine tourism industry will convene in the Napa Valley on November 16 and 17, 2011 to address industry trends and the issues that impact wine tourism for both new and old world wine regions.
In collaboration with Sonoma State University’s Wine Business Institute and the Wine Institute in California, organizers will provide an informative and innovative two-day program of general sessions and panel discussions guided by leading educators and strategists in the wine and tourism marketing industry.
- Conference Dates: November 16 (8:00am – 8:30pm) and November 17 (9:00 am – 4:30 pm)
- Welcome dinner hosted by Legendary Napa Valley
- Cost of Conference: $350.00
- Pre- and Post-Conference Tours: November 15 and November 18
- Conference Location: Napa Valley Marriott Hotel and Spa
We hope to see you in Napa Valley in November!