10 Steps to Running an Effective Taproom or Tasting Room
- Welcome your guests
- Friendly conversations
- Effective menus
- Safely encourage a second drink
- Sell more beer/wine to go
- Promote merchandise
- Build your mailing list
- Motivate your staff
- Maintain a positive company culture
10 Steps to Marketing In Your Local Community
- Offer tastings to community groups
- Create partnerships with local DMO or guild
- Create partnerships with hotels & restaurants
- Work with local tour operators
- Provide space for local groups in your business
- Participate in offsite events
- Offer to do Zoom meetings
- Create a regional tourism offering
- Collaborate with nearby regions
- Reach out to your local community
Allan Wright is founder and president of Zephyr Conferences. He has been organizing these conferences, determining content, and securing speakers for 13 years. Allan also has 24 years of experience running his own small company and an MBA in Entrepreneurial Management from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
Andrew Coplon is the Founder of Secret Hopper and Craft Beer Professionals. Andrew has taken the belief of creating an overall exceptional customer experience and combined it with his passion for craft beer to help breweries monitor their tasting rooms, increase their in-house revenues, and learn to differentiate as the craft beer industry soars past 8,000 breweries. In addition, Andrew has successfully built a community of 12,000+ Craft Beer Professionals dedicated to the growth and betterment of craft beer across the United States.
Want these free weekly marketing tips delivered to your inbox? Sign up here.
Successful Marketing Video Series
Did you miss Week 1 on Effective Websites? Catch it here.