The Call for Content and Speakers for the 2017 Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference is now open:
Please keep in mind several things concerning content proposals:
- The last day to submit a proposal is Monday, March 20
- All content sessions should be related to wine marketing and/or wine tourism
- The best sessions provide real-world examples and offer concrete, useful takeaways
- We already have pre-conference workshops set up covering more than any previous conference. Each 3 hour session will cover digital marketing, photography & videography, tasting room management, best practices for tour operators, and winery and tourism associations.
- We will take all proposals, edit as needed based on our experience and prior history of presentations, and present to the WMTC alumni for their vote, March 24 – 31
- Those sessions that get rated as most interesting will be the ones accepted into the conference agenda
- We will provide a free registration to all speakers but presenters must pay their own travel and hotel costs
The 2017 Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference will attract approximately 250 high-level attendees from around North America and the world. This years conference will precede the VERY highly attended Wine Bloggers Conference – November 9-12. If you and your team are curious to attend BOTH conferences, we have some unique discounts to offer that you will receive once you have completed your WMTC17 registration.
Please considering joining us and register today!