The Call for Content for the 2016 Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference is now open:
Please keep in mind several things concerning content proposals:
- If you wish to apply to present during International Perspectives on Wine Tourism, please use the separate form
- The last day to submit a proposal is Friday, February 26 (except for the International Perspectives submissions)
- All content sessions should be related to wine marketing and/or wine tourism
- The best sessions provide real-world examples and offer concrete, useful takeaways
- We already have pre-conference workshops set up covering social media marketing, tasting room management, best practices for tour operators, and winery and tourism associations.
- We will take all proposals, edit as needed based on our experience and prior history of presentations, and present to the WTC alumni for their vote
- Those sessions that get rated as most interesting will be the ones accepted into the conference agenda
- We will provide a free registration to all speakers but presenters must pay their own travel and hotel costs
The 2016 Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference will attract approximately 180 high-level attendees from around North America and the world.