The Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference will be held October 23 – 25 in Santa Rosa, California. Registration is open now with discounted rates for early booking.
Here are a few things you can expect from WMTC18:
- An earlier date, making it more enjoyable to tour the local wine area
- Two wine receptions, two continental breakfasts and one lunch included in the conference price
- A continued focus on outstanding wine marketing and wine tourism content with a new emphasis on interactive sessions in which you can participate rather than just listen to an expert
- Function-specific “summits” for tasting room managers, winery marketing/communications pros, tour operators, hotels/restaurants, DMOs, and winery associations
- More international content and speakers
- A lower hotel room price of $169, which is outstanding given the high-season timing
In addition, as many of you know, we at Zephyr Conferences are hiring a new wine industry veteran to manage both the Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference and the Wine Bloggers Conference. This person, once hired, will help us dramatically improve the event so we can deliver a product that better suits your needs. We have lots of improvement ideas we will share over the coming months.
We are well aware some of our long-time attendees from other regions of the country love that the WMTC has traveled around to new wine destinations. By keeping the conference in Santa Rosa next year – heart of the continent’s wine country – we expect to be able to bring in even more sponsors, speakers, and attendees, making the conference that much better. Plus, given the fires that happened just before this year’s conference, we felt a redo in Santa Rosa made sense.
Please consider registering today to reserve your spot!