The fifth Wine Tourism Conference will head for the first time to the East Coast, to take place November 18-20 in Leesburg, Loudoun County. Registration for WTC15 is now open.
We have been working for months with Visit Loudoun County to determine details of the conference and here are a few things you can expect:
- Awesome accommodations and conference facilities at the Lansdowne Resort, a AAA Four Diamond-rated property that is one of the few full-service resorts in the Washington DC area.
- An excellent room rate of $169 which includes the $22 resort fee
- Easy access and half priced shuttle service from Dulles Airport, only 20 minutes away.
- Two lunches included in the conference registration.
- The annual Wines of North America reception and a reception with Virginia wines.
- An optional dinner in wine country at a nearby winery.
We will be putting out a Call for Content in early 2015 – add your name to the Stay Up To Date box on this site to be kept informed.
We hope you decide to join us!