Zephyr Conferences, which currently operates five conferences each year in the wine, beer, and food industries is hiring for a 1/2 time or full time, work-from-home position for its two wine industry conferences: the Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference and the Wine Bloggers Conference.
If working 1/2 time, the candidate will handle the following for both conferences:
- Marketing: Includes primarily database management, email marketing, social media marketing, and partnerships.
- Website Update and News Blog Posts: Keeping the websites up to date and writing posts for the News pages.
- Content & Speakers: Conducting a call for content, determining agenda content, and confirming speakers.
- Host Locations: Locate the host city for the conference each year, which includes negotiating with local agencies and hotels.
If the successful candidate and Zephyr Conferences agree to a full-time position, the job will also include sponsorship sales for both conferences.
Zephyr Conferences is a virtual company with everyone working from home and extremely flexible hours and work conditions. The successful candidate should have a home office and be able to travel to both wine conferences, attend Zephyr’s annual retreat, and potentially attend Zephyr’s food and beer conferences. The position pays up to $60,000 annually (full-time) plus the possibility of earning a substantial bonus. In addition, successful candidate will have a significant contribution to the success and future direction of both wine conferences.
Qualified candidates will have these skills:
- At least two years wine industry experience, ideally with connections to a variety of industry players
- At least two years experience with email and social media marketing
- Very organized, productive, and self-motivated
- Excellent communicator via email, phone, and written word
Please do not apply if you do not have these skills. The deadline for applying is November 13. However, qualified applicants who apply prior to November 5 and who will be in Santa Rosa, CA in early November might be invited to an interview during the WMTC or WBC.
To apply, please fill out the application below.
Sue Straight says
Pick me! Pick me!
raymond ringhoff says
i did apply but been waiting to hear what the results where ok I gave it a shot
raymond ringhoff says
I do have my own wine tour business its the only one in Vietnam
I have the ability to make new contacts and arrange for meetings
well organized and not a giver upper