Speaker applications are now open for the 2020 Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference to be held in Eugene, OR March 3-5, 2020. We are looking forward to creating exceptional content this year in the areas marketing, tourism, sales and service.
Please keep in mind several things concerning proposals:
- The last day to submit a proposal is Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- All content sessions should be related to one of four areas: wine marketing, sales and service
- The best sessions provide real-world examples and offer concrete, useful takeaways
- We will provide a free registration to all speakers but presenters must pay their own travel and hotel costs
Please note this process does not include keynote speakers. Please contact us directly if you have suggestions about a keynote speaker. If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact Reno Walsh at email@example.com.
- Open call for speakers: April 16 – May 1, 2019. We will accept your proposals and suggestions through May1, 2019.
- Session review: May 1st – May 15th. We will review all submissions but we do not have enough room to include all proposals, so we will make decisions on which are most applicable, combine similar sessions, and edit others as we deem appropriate.
- Content & Speaker Announcements: June 1st. We will update the WMTC20 agenda and contact speakers whose sessions will be included in the conference. Speakers must pay their own travel costs.