Speaker applications and content suggestions are now open for the 2018 Wine Marketing & Tourism Conference to be held in Santa Rosa, CA October 23-25, 2018. We are looking forward to creating exceptional content this year in the areas marketing, tourism and events.
Please keep in mind several things concerning proposals:
- The last day to submit a proposal is Monday, March 19, 2018
- All content sessions should be related to wine marketing, wine tourism and/or events
- The best sessions provide real-world examples and offer concrete, useful takeaways
- We will provide a free registration to all speakers but presenters must pay their own travel and hotel costs
Please note this process does not include keynote speakers. Please contact us directly if you have suggestions about a keynote speaker. If you are interested in sponsorship, please contact Reno Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open call for speakers: February 16 – March 19, 2018. We will accept your proposals and suggestions through March 19, 2018.
- Session review: March 17th – April 1st. We will review all submissions but we do not have enough room to include all proposals, so we will make decisions on which are most applicable, combine similar sessions, and edit others as we deem appropriate.
- Content & Speaker Announcements: April 1st. We will update the WMTC18 agenda and contact speakers whose sessions will be included in the conference. Speakers must pay their own travel costs.
Submit Your Proposal now and please remember to Register for WMTC18!